Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Cards for February

Hi there,

It's been hard trying to make up my mind what to teach in February!  However I think I've narrowed it down lol!  Just in case you don't know, this time of year with Stampin' Up! is Sale-a-Bration, when you order $90 of goodies, you get to pick a FREE Sale-a-Bration product, this year Stampin' Up! have also produced a couple of $180+ Sale-a-Bration products.

So these are the cards that made it.....
Card #1 uses possibly my 2 favourite sets (Sale-a-Bration and from the Occasions Catalogue) and my favourite colouring medium!  So allow me to introduce you to the Petal Palette Bundle, and the Happy Wishes Sale-a-Bration set to get this set for FREE you'll need to place a $180+ order.  Love that the roses are cut out with dies!, and I've coloured them in with the fabulous Stampin' Blends.
Card #2 mixes a couple of stamp sets, I think I've shown it before on this blog, it uses the Bubble Over stamp set, and the Fruit Basket Stamp set, some of the smoky slate gingham ribbon, and the absolutely gorgeous Myths and Magic Washi tape:
Card #3 I was thinking that Valentines day is in Feb, although some of the classes will miss it, so this can be adapted to a birthday/ anniversary or whatever you'd like card :)  This card uses the really pretty Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (just love the gold foil in this paper), and also back to the Petal Palette Stamp set for the wording:
And last but not least, I've gone with a "boy card" although it could be girl depending on the colours you choose!  This uses the Sale-a-bration stamp set Epic Celebrations (having 3 boys, I felt this one was a absolute must for me to get!)  When you purchase $90 of goodies, you could get this set for FREE! the set also has wording that says "You're Awesome".

So..... dates for classes making these cards in February are: Saturday 3rd Feb - Maryborough 10am, Wednesday 7th February - Bendigo 10.30am (all being well, but just check with me a few days prior),  Wednesday 14th Feb - Laanecoorie 7.30pm.   In case you haven't been to one of these classes before I charge $15 to cover the cost of cards/envelopes and instructions, or you can choose to purchase $50+ and have the class for free!  Do let me know if you plan to make it to any of the classes, I'd love to see you there!

I hope these cards inspire you to create!
God Bless love
Heather xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop