Something Saturday - Wiper Pop-Up Cars Card

Image
 Hi There Creators Well, I was shown a photo of one of these cards from one of my class ladies/downline the other day, and then bless her, Chris sent through the instructions for me.  Chris used the version from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, I have "translated" it into A4 size and instructions, so this is my version (not sure if anyone else has done this too, it's not very hard!) Anyway I looked at my stamp sets, and Racing By jumped out as one that would be perfect for this!  In the video I promise the measurements, so check those out below, but first the photos..... So, this is the card closed: (oh I also used the Happy Labels Pick a Punch for the saying to go on) then you pull it open, and voila, and extra car appears and takes the lead 😃 (I'm so excited with this! lol) I then showed hubby, who said, Oh do one with the red car in front and it could be Ben's Birthday card, he has a Mazda 370 Z, which he's quite proud of (and his birthday is fast approachin

Petal Passion Suite

Hi!
Today I've been playing around with Petal Passion (quite possibly my favourite suite from the new Occasions catalogue), it has not only Petal Palette Stamp set, and Petals and More Thinlits, but it also has absolutely gorgeous Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (haven't used that much yet), Petal Pair Embossing folders, some pretty Petal Passion Embellishments, AND Petal Passion Memories and More Card Pack.  It doesn't come as a complete bundle, so you can pick and choose (but of course I ended up with it all lol)
However you're not here to hear me waffle on, so on to the cards!

I'll start off today with the Petal Passion Memories and More Pack this can make some beautiful cards (you could even use it for scrapbooking lol)
this first card uses one of the accent sheets, a small card and the heart sticker (with a touch of Clear Wink of Stella - I've used it as a paint brush, and picked up a bit of Blushing Bride colour from the lid of the ink pad)
Next Up:
again uses part of an accent sheet (smile), and also one of the acetate card overlays, I have found that to stick it down Tombow is the best. Isn't it pretty?!
Moving on..... this one uses one of the larger cards, cut down a little, and coloured in, again using the clear wink of stella, and picking up colour from the lids of the ink pads
 thought you might like a close up of the wink of stella that glistens on the cardstock.
Then the final card I made with the Petal Passion Memories and More Pack (for today), again uses one of the large cards trimmed down, then the frame comes from the Petals and More Thinlit dies, and the "Celebrate" comes from a completely different stamp set "Picture Perfect Birthday"
what do you reckon, could you fall in love with these Petal Passion cards too?  there's stickers in the pack as well... Oh the possibilities LOL.  I'll try and create a bit more with the Stamp set and dies before I do a post on those, so stay tuned :)

Oh, and if you're after value for money the above cards were all made with a kit that is only $17.50! how's that for value?  add some cardstock, maybe a stamp set and a punch or dies..........

I hope this inspires you to create.
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Collaborations Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop