Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Tag Card for September

Hi Everyone,
thought I'd share with you my "Tag Card" for this month.  When you place an order with me, on your bag you will have a tag, I have been giving everyone components to make this tag into a card for a few months now, so I thought I'd share the one for this month.
This one uses the cute new stamp set "Santa Paws" with the Duet Banner Punch, and the gorgeous Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, and the ultra pretty Gold Metal Edged Ribbon.
If this card appeals to you, place an order with me, and you will receive it to create!

I guess I'd better share last months card too - lol, (bit late, sorry but better late than never!)

This card uses the Painted Harvest bundle (Photopolymer Stamp set and matching leaf punch)

Have you checked out the new Holiday Catalogue yet? Here is the link to it Holiday Catalogue.  Or if you'd prefer a "hard copy" just let me know and I'll get one to you :)

I hope these cards inspire you to create
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop