Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Stampin' Up! Hostess Special till 31st October

Hi Everyone,
Stampin' Up! have a special stamp set FREE for anyone who hosts a party/workshop and the total orders are $450+.  This can be either placing an order of $450 yourself, gathering a few orders from your friends, or asking me to do a party for you!  As I needed to order a new Bigshot, I made up the rest of the order, and claimed my free stamp set, thought I'd share with you some of the cards I've been creating with it.
First up here is the stamp set, it's called Merry Patterns, and you can't purchase it, you can only get it free through the $450 order as I explained above.
It's a 2 step stampin' set, the candles have the insert bits, to colour them in as well as the flames (oh it's soooooo cool - and somewhat disappointing that this set will only be available for 2 months!)

However.... here are the candles used in a card, they are so easy to use, oh and really love the little pine bough stamp!
Next up I tried out the "tis the Season" image, along with the deer, again so easy to line up! (the snowflakes are from another set - Tags and Trimmings.
Then I thought the deer needed a card for itself :)
How cute is he wearing his little woolly jumper? this card also uses the new Year of Cheer Washi Tape.
And one last card.....
Had this card "base" sitting around on my desk for a while, so decided that the words would fit nicely under the die cut - and they did, Yea!  the Die cut is from Swirly Snowflakes Thinlit dies.
And I've just got to share with you the little blue dots I've put in the middle of the snowflakes, they are the Glitter Enamel Dots, and they're just gorgeous I'm not sure if this photo really does them justice though! these blue ones almost have an opal look to them.
Well that's it from me for now, do let me know if you're keen to get that Hostess only stamp set, and we'll see whether we can work out a way for you to get it!
I hope this inspires you to create!
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop