Sign up for my emails

Subscribe

* indicates required

Something Saturday - August 26 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

 Hi There Creators,

Yep it's Paper Pumpkin time of the month again😍  I absolutely love the challenge of what I can create each month with my new PP, and that you don't quite know what you're getting each time is a fun factor!

Here is the link to subscribe: Paper Pumpkin  Make sure you subscribe before 10th September as you'll miss out on the next one otherwise (looks pretty versatile!) here's the sneak peek:

Anyway onto what I created with this months one, officially it creates 9 cards, but of course I'm never content with only 9!🤣  My aim is to use up the kit as best I can, plus not add too much more, so in this case I've added a couple of extra colours (which if you've been getting PP since it came to Australia, you'll have both of these colours!) Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon.  I've also used blending brushes (very handy!) a couple of different glues (tombow -Multipurpose liquid glue, and mini glue dots), and a couple of white base cards.

Let's start with the "official" cards:

August 26 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives, Stampin' Up!

Then moving on to the variants, I only make 2 of these in the video (partly as I got carried away when I was playing with the kit and only had a bit left over to "video" with🤣)

August 26 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives, Stampin' Up!

August 26 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives, Stampin' Up!

August 26 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives, Stampin' Up!

August 26 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives, Stampin' Up!


If you missed the video here it is



Let me know if you have any questions!  I hope these inspire you to create
God Bless love
Heather xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Saturday - August 26 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

 Hi There Creators, Yep it's Paper Pumpkin time of the month again😍  I absolutely love the challenge of what I can create each month wi...