Thankyou for joining me today, I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, since 2008. My blog will show you how to make cards and projects using Stampin' Up!'s fabulous products. And occasionally random extra stuff (that's the way I roll 🤣) Please do sign up to receive my emails, so you get my latest info.
Sign up for my emails
Something Saturday - Paper Pumpkin Alternatives July 2026
Hi There Creators
Yep it's Paper Pumpkin time of the month! This Months kit is called "Hooray for Birthdays" And this month I decided rather than to show you how to create the cards in the pack, I'd make up a heap of alternatives and a couple more in my video.... And guess what? If you're new to PP, and you subscribe for the August Paper Pumpkin, you'll get 25% off!! (you must subscribe by 10th August) so rather than $48 you'll only pay $36 (bargain) and it looks gorgeous from the snippets shown. (click the link!)
So this is what July's kit actually makes, - 3 each of each of these gorgeous Easel cards (9 cards total)
Then I got to work on "alternatives" I actually love the challenge of using up the entire kit, which is what I succeeded in doing, and the only extras I used were 2 other ink pads (Garden Green and Hydrangea Hue), blending brushes, white cardstock and glues. The kit comes with a Timid Tiger mini Ink Pad, and I would have used Peaceful Pine for the green, but it's packed currently!, and the reason I would have used it is because it was in one of the other Paper Pumpkins)
Anyway onto more photos.... I made these up before the video. When you cut the cards in 1/2 you can use the back and front of the gorgeous cardstock and stick it onto a base card, and in order to give it a nice gap round, you end up cutting off strips which are handy to use on other cards.
Then I also made these 2 before the video, by cutting the hexagon shape in 1/2 and figured it would make a cute "pocket" and banner. I've added dotted lines along the top of the "pocket".
Lastly in the video I made up 2 of these (the oval shaped one, by using 2 ovals togethers to create a cute little card) and the green, orange and blue one, then ironically still had a heap of flowers and tags left over, so the one with all the blue flowers was created with the last of the pieces! Couldn't decide on a saying so left it blank.
Well I have to say this is a beautiful kit!
and did you know if you are a subscriber you can pick up past kits and refills? Check out this page: Past PP kits etc
If you missed the video here it is:
Well that's it from me till next Something Saturday, hope you have a great week and these projects inspire you to create
No comments:
Post a Comment