Something Saturday - Take a Bow

Image
 Hi There Creators So, today I thought I'd have a play around with the " Take a Bow Bundle " I thought it looked kind of cool for one of those inticate bow things you add to the top of the presy, but wait there's more......🤣 The first bow I make up in the video is this one: then I make up a different sort of bow, and ended up after the video making another one, so I could create this card, I've used the More Wishes Stamp set continued from last Christmas And lastly just using the pieces flat on a card, the same stamp set again, but this time heat embossed with the copper powder, and using the Graceful Greenery Vellum to stamp onto, so the pattern underneath still shows through And that's all I had time for in this creating session, If you missed the video, here it is I hope it inspires you to create. God Bless love Heather xox

Something Saturday - Snowy Scenes Designer Series Paper

 Hi There Creators,

In my video today I thought after seeing all the Designer Papers last week in my video, I should start playing with some!  So, today I'm playing with the Snowy Scenes Paper

Funnily enough I possibly wouldn't have picked this paper out to purchase, but, because I organized a Paper share I put myself in it and ended up with a partial pack of each of the papers too (which is really cool!)  Just a heads up that I'm hoping to remember to do this for each catalogue that comes out!

Anyway moving onto the cards I created with it....

This is the one I created in the video, the Pool Party Pom Pom ribbon, I've used one of the alcohol Stampin' Blends to colour it dark green, then cut the ribbon in 1/2 lengthways to pop under the edges of it, then I've used a couple of the cute Adhesive Backed Peppermints, Oh and the Sweetest Star bundle 


Stampin' Up!, Snowy Scenes DSP

The other 1/2 of the line of designer paper I used for this card, heat embossing the saying onto the Poppy Parade cardstock and using the ribbon unaltered. Oh yes and some of Drusy embellishments (soooo pretty, blingy)

Stampin' Up!, Snowy Scenes DSP

Then the last 2 cards I wanted to use the snow globes I'd cut out and added some of the fine tip glue pen to make the "glass" shiny looking, took a bit longer, as you have to wait for the glue to dry and it needed a couple of coats, but I'm happy with the result (sadly doesn't show up well in photos!)

 Stampin' Up!, Snowy Scenes DSP

This card I used the pumpkin pie Stampin' Blends to colour the ribbon, for another shade of ribbon!
Stampin' Up!, Snowy Scenes DSP


If you missed the video, here it is...


I hope this inspires you to create too,
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Collaborations Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop