Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Something Saturday - Mini Catalogue what's retiring

 Hi there Creators,

Today I thought I'd show you what's retiring from the Mini Catalogue (and what's being reduced, which isn't much!)  You'll find that lots of bundles are retiring but the products in them aren't, which means that if you want a 10% discount on them you need to buy them before they head into the new catalogue or online as individual items  (of course you could always join my team and get a 20% discount on all your goodies😉)

At the end of the video I end up showing off the Forever Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, and something a bit different you can do with it, also the beautiful Gold Foiled Flowers Cards & Envelopes.  And here's what I ended up doing with them:

I used some of my Stampin' Blend alcohol markers to colour them in (a little time consuming, but totally worth it!)

Gold Foiled Flowers Cards & envelopes, Stampin' Up!
I ended up deciding to colour in the vanilla background with the pool party markers too, I really like the way it turned out!  with this card I used both the light and dark colours of blends to create the depth in the flowers and leaves. Then I finished it off with the Pool Party Grosgrain ribbon (makes such a nice bow this ribbon)

 Gold Foiled Flowers Cards & envelopes, Stampin' Up!

The pretty peacock Forever Love Specialty DSP only needed the darker colours of the markers to be used as the lighter ones didn't show a difference.

Forever Love Specialty DSP, Stampin' Up!
Then the finished card uses the Faux Gold Leather Trim to finish it off, I love this effect, and it pairs up SO well with this paper!

Forever Love Specialty DSP, Stampin' Up!

Don't forget to check out the "Last Chance List" and find yourself some bargains (or potentially grab a few things before they're gone!)  If you're order is under $250 use this link to do your order and you'll go into the draw to "win" the host benefits: Order Under $250  If it's over $250 use this link Order Over $250 and you'll get your own rewards 😊

If you missed the video here it is:

Hope this inspires you to create

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop