Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

You Deserve This Stamp set

Hi Everyone,
well I had a message from my friend Angie who'd seen the stamp set You Deserve This, and felt it was exactly what she needed to encourage her Jamberry team.  It arrived and we had a play today, funny it's a set I hadn't really looked at till she pointed it out to me. Here it is!
So when it came I thought I'd do a little google'ing and Pinterest'ing, and came up with very little eek! 
I thought I'd show you what I came up with for her (she had a go too, and was able to to reproduce one of the cards (then we ran out of time!)
this is the first one I made, not my favourite, the You Deserve This is heat embossed with Copper (not too obvious in the photo, sorry)
Next I made up this one:
Prefer this, I've mounted the 2 small stamp sets together and stamped those using Elegant Eggplant to create a background, then the Hooray is stamped using Berry Burst and cut out (oh by the way we ended up chopping up the large image with all the writing on it, so each could be used individually.), bother again you can't tell much but I added dots of silver glitter to the background.

Lastly I made up this one, I think this is my favourite!
so with this one I've used the lines and dots stamp to create interest on the banners (which I've cut using the Triple Banner Punch)  I've also used the punch to create the 3 chevrons.  There's a line of mini sequin trim along the top of the saying , and some of the sequins have been pulled off to create interest in the blank area under the banners.
Angie was pretty pleased with these results, so she's gone off with these cards as templates, and I can't wait to see what else she creates!
I hope this inspires you to create too :)

God Bless love
Heather xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop