Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Colour INKspiration CI02

Hi Everyone,

Well, there is a new Challenge over on the INKspiration Facebook Page!  As my aim is to join in with as many as possible, I had a spare moment or two today, so here we are!


I have an aim to go through all my stamp sets and use them all my at least twice!, as I'm finding that  a lot of them I used heaps when I first got them, and now they've made their way to the bottom of the pile, and kind of get forgotten about, in preference of the new and shiny!  I still love this stamp set "Garden in Bloom" though!

Oh I'd better tell you what the challenge is!
Image may contain: plant and food So the challenge is to use these colours: Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky, Mint Macaron, Whisper White and Garden Green. 

My plan was to watercolour on shimmery white cardstock, umm didn't go so well!  So instead I watercoloured on watercolour paper, used the Decorative Label Punch for the saying, and created this:
which I like, but as I'd also used Stazon black and the new gorgeous Sale-a-Bration silver ribbon, I thought I'd better have another go (and in keeping with my use the stamp set twice thing......) Hence the fact the other card is shown first on this post!  ironically I think the top card (stamped) looks more watercoloured than this one which really is watercoloured - lol!  

What do you think and which is your favourite?  Feel free to head on over to the INKspiration facebook page, and check out what others have been making, even pop in an entry yourself if you feel like it, it's open to anyone 😊

Well that's it from me today, I hope I've inspired you to create :)

God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop