Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Stampin' Up! Christmas Cards for classes in December

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to my new blog, I'm hoping to be able to work out how to offer much more with this blog!
Here are the cards I'll be teaching you in December (obviously focusing on Christmas)!
First up is this cute Cookie Cutter Christmas Card using the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle

isn't the reindeer gorgeous?  I've also used the Festive Textured impressions embossing folder  and the Layering Ovals Framelits.

Next up is this beautiful Silver bells card, I'm pleased with this card, I hope you like it tooI couldn't help thinking of the Christmas song my Mum used to sing when I was young called Silver Bells!  I took a close up of the bells so you can see that they are silver embossed too. This card uses the Seasonal Bells bundle and the Softly Falling Embossing folder Oh and to cut the saying at the bottom (which is part of the stamp set) I've used the Bunch of Banners Framelit dies.
I'm so pleased with the cards for this month, This next one I just lurve the dove!
So this card uses the Sunburst Thinlit die to create a mask for the background, And the beautiful Dove comes from Strength and Prayers Stamp set, which has some lovely words in it too, however these words came from Star of Light Stamp set."

And the last card after not using any really "Christmassy" colours I thought I should add some in!
this card uses the Oh What Fun Stamp set, the Hello You thinlit dies, some stars punched out using the Confetti Stars Punch.  I was thinking with die how to attach it to the card, that would be an easy way, and thought how cool it would be to have 3 gold lines behind it, so out came the Tear and Tape Adhesive, And I'm really happy with the way it turned out!
Do let me know your thoughts on these cards.  If you can make it to my classes they are Maryborough (Vic) Saturday 3rd December 10am, Bendigo - Wednesday 7th December 10.30am, and Laanecoorie (my new Classroom!) - Wednesday 14th December at 7.30pm

If you know you can't make it but would like instructions, do ask me, and if anyone would like a kit to create any of these cards let me know

I hope I have inspired you to create :)
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop