Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Petite Cafe Gift Bags

Hi Everyone,
Well I thought I would share my "teacher" gifts.  I have seen on Pinterest and Facebook people using these Petite Cafe Gift Bags and decorating them up, popping fudge or biscuits into them (because they have a special lining in them so they are food grade).
So....... I thought I can do that, found a cool recipe for Bailey's Fudge (yumm) checked none of the teachers were tee totallers!
And here we are:  
Here is a closer look at of one of the bags:
I have added 1cm strips of Gold foil cardstock to give interest to the bag,
and the
 Whisper White 
  Mini PomPom 
 trim, I have really got into now! I've just attached it with some of the tear and tape adhesive, which I've folded back onto itself to make it fit.

I have used the Peaceful Pines Stamp set and matching framelits to cut out the tree

The other side of the bag looked a bit plain, so.............
I found a bit of pretty Designer Series Paper (sorry it's a retired one now), cut into a 6" by 8cm piece, then another piece of the gold foil cardstock, cut with the Banners Framelit dies
and Layered with a white piece (again cut with the same dies)

I'm pretty pleased with the way the bags turned out, and the fudge isn't too bad either!

Hopefully the teachers (and bus drivers) enjoy it :) If I was a better cook I probably would have tried this out ages ago! LOL

Ah well hopefully I've inspired you to have a go at decorating a bag with some goodies in it!  You can purchase these bags by clicking on the link 😊

God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop