Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Cookie Cutter Santa Tic Tac holders

Hi Everyone,
I bought a box of tiny tic tacs from Big W a while ago, thinking I'd put some into the kids stocking pressies, hadn't realised there was 62 of them in the pack! possibly a bit of an overkill for the kids stockings 😁
So in lieu of that thought we had our Christmas community meal at church last night so yesterday morning I thought I'd make up the tic tacs into little Santas, as I was given one by Veronica Koenig at the Stampin' Up! Onstage event in Brisbane as a swap, and only save a couple for the kids - lol

So here are some of my Santas:
and a close up of a couple:
Aren't they just so cute?  I even got Josh (Mr 11 year old) helping me out colouring in the Santa's, although admittedly I was doing something else for him at the time!
Anyway they were well received at Church (the kids thought the tic tacs were great, adults were intrigued by the packaging)

Just to give you the measurements so you can have a go:
take a strip of cardstock 10.5cm x 1.5cm, wrap it round your mini box of tic tacs, and secure the ends together, so the box can slide in and out.  then stamp Santa, using the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp set, Punch him out using the Cookie Cutter Punch, and an extra "person" from plain cardstock (I used Real Red and Basic Black)  Attach Santa on one side of your tic tacs and the other "person" on the other side of your tic tacs and you're all done 😊

Yay, Thankyou Veronica!
Hope you have been inspired to have a go yourself.
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed it and got idea to create with them.
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop