Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Twist'n'Pop Card tutorial done with A4 cardstock

Hi Everyone,
Well I am loving doing videos, I'd really like feedback on them too, if there's anything you feel I could do better (other than my somewhat precarious set up, which thankfully you can't see - might take a photo of it next time to show you 😊)  Tom (husband) has said he'll work on that one for me  (bless him...), so
Anyway, this is the card I show in the Video below:  I've been wanting to make these Twist'n'Pop cards for a while but they always use 12x12 cardstock in the video's and tutorials I've seen, and I'm really an A4 girl, so this is my version done with ONE sheet of A4 (cos I'm also quite stingy and don't like to waste paper) LOL.


Check out this Video I created for you to show you how it's done:
 
The measurements I have used are: 
Start with an A4 sheet, cut 2 sections of 8cm each from it
Take the remainder piece and score it in 1/2 at 10.5cm
One of the 8cm pieces, score in 1/2 (through the width) then each side in 1/2 again, so you end up with four equal sections 5.25cm each (which is concertina'd)
The other 8cm piece is scored in 1/2 down the length at 4cm, then mark in each edge at 6.5cm, and score diagonally between them

Anyway for a list of "Ingredients" used on this card:
I hope this inspires you to have a go, if it does, please post me a photo of your creation, I'd really love to see what others create with my template, and do please leave me a comment to let me know what you think of my tutorial.

God Bless love
Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop