Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Bookcase Builder Sneak Peek

Hi Everyone,
well I snuck into my craft room today, to play briefly with a new stamp set - Bookcase builder, it's in the new upcoming Occasions Catalogue.
I'll show you the cards I created:
  


This was actually the second card I made, as it's name suggests it is designed to build bookcases!, and it wasn't this that I fell in love with, it was initially this saying, "I didn't know we were making Memories,  just thought we were having fun"  and even though at the moment I'm not huge on Project Life and scrapbooking, I could see myself using this saying in it (when I do get round to it)
The funniest thing is what I thought was a topiary tree in a pot, oops turns out it wasn't meant to be that, it's actually a lamp LOL (ah well..... also works as a little trimmed tree)
Then this was the first card I made, I love the full Congratulations, as so often it gets shortened to Congrats, and the other thing in this stamp set that made me buy it was the cute banners, they come as 2 separate stamps, where you stamp one, then the next one can be done in a different colour and it fits exactly, this saying is beautiful too: " Today's little moments, become tomorrows precious memories"  which I thought was quite suitable for a baby card.

I hope I have inspired you to turn your stamps upside down and create something new from them - LOL, and piqued your interest in the new upcoming catalogue, if you'd like a copy let me know.
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

  1. Love your cards Heather - I love this set and am surprised there aren't many examples of it yet - maybe its a slow burner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop