Something Saturday - Wiper Pop-Up Cars Card

Image
 Hi There Creators Well, I was shown a photo of one of these cards from one of my class ladies/downline the other day, and then bless her, Chris sent through the instructions for me.  Chris used the version from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, I have "translated" it into A4 size and instructions, so this is my version (not sure if anyone else has done this too, it's not very hard!) Anyway I looked at my stamp sets, and Racing By jumped out as one that would be perfect for this!  In the video I promise the measurements, so check those out below, but first the photos..... So, this is the card closed: (oh I also used the Happy Labels Pick a Punch for the saying to go on) then you pull it open, and voila, and extra car appears and takes the lead 😃 (I'm so excited with this! lol) I then showed hubby, who said, Oh do one with the red car in front and it could be Ben's Birthday card, he has a Mazda 370 Z, which he's quite proud of (and his birthday is fast approachin

Something Saturday - Simply Sparkling

 Hi there Creators,

Today I was playing around with this new set I received, and then couldn't resist sharing it with you too.

Oh My Goodness, wow this "Simply Sparkling" is such a great bundle, I have a feeling I'll be using it a fair bit in the future! It's an "online exclusive", which simply means it's not in the catalogue, but it is in the "online catalogue" as it were.

Anyway onto the creations.....

This bubbles die is the main reason I was so attracted to this set, and these are the 2 mini cards I made in the video:  How cool is this die?! (so exciting)

Simply Sparkling, Stampin' Up!

I have to admit the little half orange segment looked so much like a mini pizza when I first cut it out...... something to try.......

Simply Sparkling, Stampin' Up!
I was trying to work out what the little heart shaped piece is meant to be, and have now worked out it's meant to be a peach - Ah ha light bulb moment! 🤣  (also works well as a heart!)  The dies are absolutely fabulous!
Anyway I also had to play with the drink can which is part of the set, so here's what didn't go into the video....  Again how fabulous is the drink can, with the pull tab, and straw, I've paired it up with the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper, which goes so well with this bundle!
And last but not least I had to use up the other pieces I'd stamped and cut, so created this fun card.
Simply Sparkling, Stampin' Up!

If you missed the video here it is:



I hope this inspires you to create (and feel free to purchase this bundle through my online store 😉- if you click on one of the links above it will take you to it)

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Collaborations Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop