Something Saturday - Take to the Sky

Image
 Hi there Creators, Well, this week the video wasn't the longest, partly because I couldn't make up my mind how to finish off the card I am using the Take to the Sky Designer Series Paper (DSP for short).  Partly as I don't yet own the stamp & die set "Adventurous Sky" which is happily in the the sale this month (there's 10% extra off stamp & die bundles till the end of June and also on the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machines)😁check out this link for all the bargains:  10% off Sale    So here we go....... This is the card I was playing with, I ended up changing the base card colour to Copper Clay which comes out in the airplanes, I've used the Unbounded Love stamp set to go with this card (and actually all the cards in this post!) The next card I made up I used the Everyday Details Dies to create the frame piece, the cool thing with this is that it creates an inside frame as well as an outside frame (ie the holes are on both sides of the die c

Something Saturday - Slit Slider Card

Hi there Creators

Today I'm showing off a slider card, one of the presenters at the Stampin' Up! Onstage event we went to in Melbourne showed a similar card, so I thought I should have a go too 😍  I love the way it looks like the element is floating across the card.

Anyway here are the finished cards I made up:

Slit Slider Card, Stampin' Up!

Slit Slider Card, Stampin' Up!

I have used the Keeping Tabs bundle for the pull tab piece, and the Attention Shoppers Bundle for the cake, bottles & sayings, and also the Labelled with Love Punch  (little note, if you plan to come to my July Mega Class you'll receive the Attention Shoppers stamp set and Labelled with Love Punch as part of your kit)  Oooo so exciting!

To create these cards you'll need:

A Base Card (A5 folded in 1/2) which gives a front of 14.8cm x 10.5cm

A piece of (in this case) white cardstock 5mm shorter = 14.3cm x 10cm

A piece of Designer Paper 1/2cm smaller again = 13.8cm x 9.5cm

A long straight strip of card in this case 13cm x 3cm

And a smaller piece to attach the sliding image to. 

(you'll also need the image you want to have sliding across the card, and other decorations)

 

I'm not sure I can do a decent job of explaining how to do this, so I recommend you watch the video!

And here it is.....


I hope I've inspired you to have a go at making one of these too, I think they're so much fun! (and really quite easy to make!)

God Bless love

Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop