Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Cards for November Classes

Hi there Creators

Bit last minute as the class dates are next week, Wednesday 1st at 10.30 in Laanecoorie, Thursday 2nd 7.30pm in Laanecoorie and Saturday 4th in Maryborough at Wattle City Church, 19 Argyle Road, Maryborough.

I'm hoping to keep this short & sweet - click on each photo to see the goodies I used to make them 😃

So first cab off the rank is this one:

Christmas Tidings Embossing Folder, Stampin' Up!

 Then we have this one:

Merry Melody embossing folder, Stampin' Up!

And this one.....
watercolor world, joy to you, stampin' Up!

And the last one:

 
Sorry it's short & sweet this week, but I've got to run, got to go & collect Tom from hospital - just hoping he's ok to be home!
 
Hope these inspire you to create in your own space - would love to see you at class if you can make it - let me know 😊
 
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop