Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Christmas In July Mega Class

 Hi there,

As you may (or may not) know I do a Mega Class in July (and January) each year, July's one is looming on the horizon, and I thought I'd better share it with you!  If you get my emails you'll already have details of it, if you don't get my emails let me know and I'll add you to my list!

My Christmas in July Mega Class details are below, this is the stamp set and punch: Evergreen Elegance, that you'll be receiving as part of the class (amongst other goodies)

EVERGREEN ELEGANCE BUNDLE (ENGLISH)

  • Saturday 24th July 10.30am till 3.30pm. 
  • At Laanecoorie Mechanics Institute (middle of Laanecoorie)
  • We'll be making 12 individual cards (with envelopes) 2 of which are fancy fold cards. 
  • Included in the cost of this class is your own stamp set and punch (Evergreen Elegance Bundle), full instructions, plus all the trimmings to make the 12 cards, and lunch is included in the price, so if you have special dietary needs you'll need to let me know when you're booking your place.
  •  Cost for the day is $125 if you book and pay for your place before 30th June.
  • After that the price rises to $135  and the final cut off date is: 9th July to ensure I can have your products ready for you
  • This is available by mail too, the "by mail" cost will be $115 and this will include postage

And here is a peek of the cards you'll be making 

Christmas in July Cardmaking, Stampin' Up!

My Mega Classes are so much fun, so do come expecting to have fun, make new friends and just enjoy yourself!

what you'll need to bring if you have it
  • Clear blocks - all the stamps individually will fit onto a D size block (some diagonally), but you might want a selection with you
  • silicone craft mat
  • Pin tool or tweezers (if you use them)
  • Excited/ can do attitude 

If you want to join in, book your place soon as "in person" spots go pretty fast!

God Bless love 

Heather


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop