Something Saturday - Wiper Pop-Up Cars Card

Image
 Hi There Creators Well, I was shown a photo of one of these cards from one of my class ladies/downline the other day, and then bless her, Chris sent through the instructions for me.  Chris used the version from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, I have "translated" it into A4 size and instructions, so this is my version (not sure if anyone else has done this too, it's not very hard!) Anyway I looked at my stamp sets, and Racing By jumped out as one that would be perfect for this!  In the video I promise the measurements, so check those out below, but first the photos..... So, this is the card closed: (oh I also used the Happy Labels Pick a Punch for the saying to go on) then you pull it open, and voila, and extra car appears and takes the lead 😃 (I'm so excited with this! lol) I then showed hubby, who said, Oh do one with the red car in front and it could be Ben's Birthday card, he has a Mazda 370 Z, which he's quite proud of (and his birthday is fast approachin

Mini Paper Pumpkin boxes and Artistry Blooms Designer Series Papers

Hi there Creators
Just in case the title didn't give it away, we have Mini Paper Pumpkin boxes  which are only $13 for 10 of them!  they're so cute, you can fit the note cards and envelopes  (the link is for the white ones, but there are vanilla ones too) into it, so they're a fair size!  Also they're food safe, so you could put a biscuit in 😊  I've decorated this one up with the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper, funny really I didn't think much of this paper when I ordered it but I wanted to see what it was like, now I'm feeling a bit hooked! lol
Anyway on with the photos.....
Mini Paper Pumpkin box, Artistry Blooms DSP
I've cut the Artistry Blooms Patterned paper so the grading on it goes all the way round the box, starting with the flap, then top, back, underneath and lastly on the piece under the flap, then I've cut 2 separate pieces for the sides.  I do love the way this paper is graded up the page to the different colours.
Mini Paper Pumpkin box, Artistry Blooms DSP
On the top I've used one of the square vellum doilies, the saying is from the Hand-Drawn Blooms stamp set, and I've added some of the fabulous new Artistry Blooms Sequins, love the fact that they don't have a hole in the middle of them, so they look more like diamantes (and they've got their sticky bit underneath them)
Mini Paper Pumpkin box, Artistry Blooms DSP

I think these boxes are pretty cool, and I'm planning to use them for giving small pressies a special look.
What do you reckon?  I hope it inspires you with your gift wrapping.
God Bless love
Heather xox



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Collaborations Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop