Something Saturday - Wiper Pop-Up Cars Card

Image
 Hi There Creators Well, I was shown a photo of one of these cards from one of my class ladies/downline the other day, and then bless her, Chris sent through the instructions for me.  Chris used the version from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, I have "translated" it into A4 size and instructions, so this is my version (not sure if anyone else has done this too, it's not very hard!) Anyway I looked at my stamp sets, and Racing By jumped out as one that would be perfect for this!  In the video I promise the measurements, so check those out below, but first the photos..... So, this is the card closed: (oh I also used the Happy Labels Pick a Punch for the saying to go on) then you pull it open, and voila, and extra car appears and takes the lead 😃 (I'm so excited with this! lol) I then showed hubby, who said, Oh do one with the red car in front and it could be Ben's Birthday card, he has a Mazda 370 Z, which he's quite proud of (and his birthday is fast approachin

Celebrate Sunflowers bundle

Hi there!
I've had a bit of an opportunity to play with some of my new bits, so thought I'd show you what I've been making up with my new Celebrate Sunflowers bundle (stamps and dies)
Celebrate Sunflowers Stampin' Up! bundle
 It's actually pretty cool the way the stamp lines up with the cut die image, so that's what I've gone with in this first card, and I really like the 2 branch/frond things.  Oh not forgetting the fact that there's new colours in this!  Bumblebee, and Just Jade.  If you can see the difference in the yellows, the flower itself is Bumblebee, and the centre of the flower is Crushed Curry.  I think the Crushed Curry is a little brighter than the Bumblebee.  also owing to the fact I don't have the ink pads yet, I've gone with Shaded Spruce for the ink colour, which really blends beautifully with the Just Jade.


Celebrate Sunflowers Stampin' Up! bundle
 this next card uses the new Magenta Madness cardstock (plus the Bumblebee, Just Jade and Shaded Spruce) I've used the Sunflower dies to cut out the under part of the flower and leaf, plus the flower and leaf "over pieces"  I've used crushed curry for the stamping in the background, such a lovely stamp!

Celebrate Sunflowers Stampin' Up! bundle
Celebrate Sunflowers
And this last card was a bit more complex I had to create 4 masks for the flowers, but it's made easy with the matching dies (gotta love that!)  I really felt like the saying needed a heap of flowers to work with the "bunch" part of the saying lol  this is probably my favourite card so far with this set, I've also used some of the Bumblebee In Colour ribbon with it too.

If you haven't seen this bundle yet, do check it out (click on the link above).
I hope this inspires you to create in your own space!

God Bless love
Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Collaborations Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop