Something Saturday - Citrus Blooms

Image
 Hi There Creators Today I thought it would be fun to try out a technique I haven't done in ages - Paper Tole, using the new Citrus Blooms stamp set and dies.  Every so often I come across a stamp set that inspires me to do a spot of Paper Tole'ing, and this one has lots of dimension to it perfect for this technique. To those of you who are saying "Paper Tole-what-ing?"  Paper Tole is a way of taking a picture and literally adding dimension by having several images of the same picture a and cutting out the various parts of it and laying them up, so the picture literally builds up and gives a 3D type image. I thought it would make a beautiful framed piece (and a nice gift for a friend) - let me know what you think.... I did team it up with the fabulous sayings from Unbounded Love Stamp set (the dies that go with this stamp set are a must have!)   Then to create shiny bits I've added some of the fine tip glue pen which dries shiny clear😍 I also said in the video I&

Class cards for April, with a difference...

Hi there Creators!

Well the Corona-virus seems to have brought the world to a standstill, however I don't believe it has to bring our creating to a standstill! especially as a spot of crafting is so de-stressing and helps us to focus on more positive thoughts!

So I'm bringing you ClassCards@home....  You bring the stamps, ink and glue, I'll "bring" the rest of the supplies.   Here's how it works, click on the link below by Friday 3rd April to order and pay for your kit, I will get the kits all organised over that weekend and mail them out on Monday 6th.
I'll be offering a video which I'll post on here, to show you how to pop your cards together, as well sending the usual paper instructions with your kit.

And here is my first ever ClassCards@Home..... cards :)

First card is a nice bright one using the Layering Circle dies, and the gorgeous Iridescent Sequin assortment.
The next card uses the 2 Daisy Punches - the larger one is just called Daisy Punch and the smaller one is called the medium daisy punch, I've paired it up with the Detailed Bands Dies
And the last card for April is this one which uses the brand new (from 1st April) Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper, The Ornate Layers Dies, White Flax Ribbon, and the Label Me Fancy Punch
 Bear in mind that all these cards use your own stamps and inks to put in the sayings.

Here is the secure link for payment: April 2020 ClassCards@Home Payment link 

I hope you can join us to do this ClassCards@Home class, if not I hope this post inspires you to create at home!
God Bless love
Heather xox






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop