Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

OnStage Auckland

Hi Creators,
Well I'm fresh back from Auckland, New Zealand and the Stampin' Up! OnStage Event, OnStage is the name Stampin' Up! currently give their Conventions, this one was a 3 day event.
Thought I'd share some of my happy snaps with you all. (there's a lot more than this lol)
Here I am with my roomie Annette, for those of you who don't know me personally I'm the one in the green on the left.
 
this was the evening before it all started, we thought it best to go and check out where everything was!  and in the process did get a sneaky peeky of new stuff, do you spy anything?


this was where we collected our goodie bags from the next day, and then saw lots of people wandering round Auckland with these bags over the next 3 days (and at the airport lol)
Obviously I am "on trend" as this is one of my favourite colours!
So our days were divided into 3 sections once we got going, mornings we were in a big auditorium  where we watched stamping presentations, done by Stampin' Up! staff and other demonstrators, we had an introduction to the Maori dances, Haka and some others, which was amazing, lunch time and some make & take time, then lastly back to the auditorium again.
Sara Douglas the CEO of Stampin' Up! gave a very inspiring talk (she's always spot on!)
In the evening on Thursday, if you're title is Silver Elite or above (mine is) we were taken out to an amazing dinner at the Auckland War Memorial Museum I think there was around 100 of us there (approx 600 at the conference itself)
 the Auckland War Memorial Museum
the Entree of our meal (I ate the main course before I thought to take a photo) believe me it was delicious lol behind the meal is a gift to all of us, a lovely Stampin' Up! Vanilla coloured purse bag, with a new punch in it (yay products!)
We were up at the top of the museum in a domed room with windows all round, and amazing views of Auckland.  Here I am with Sara Douglas CEO of Stampin' Up!
 
and here I am with the rest of my table all Eureka Stamper girls (my upline's team)
It's so inspiring to be with so many other ladies (and guys) who've worked their businesses and got to this milestone.
On to Friday (don't think I should show you all the photos as we'll be here all day, but if you want to see them let me know and I'm happy to show off)
During the days they have what they call Prize Patrol, everyone has a number 1 to 6 and each of these numbers by the end of the conference has won a prize patrol I was number 5, and here I am with my Prize Patrol stamp set
now I just have to find the time to play with it!  So many amazing new products in the new catalogue which we were given on our first day (kind of a highlight of the whole convention), also given our PPP (product purchase premiere) list, these are products we're allowed to order from the new catalogue, within a limited timeframe, only those who go to Onstage are entitled to this perk, and as I have a team day coming up on 27th, I wanted to get some new goodies to share with my team.  Oh how exciting!  by the way if you're not part of my team and are thinking you'd like to be, get in touch and I'll tell you more!

So some product sneak peeks...... the first 2 will be available in the new catalogue

this next one is a world wide "Paper Pumpkin" Kit that Shelli Gardener (Co-founder of Stampin' Up!) has designed, it will be available from 15th May.  The Paper Pumpkin kits have a stamp set, and components to make a few cards this one will have 12 cards of 4 designs with matching envelopes, it will be limited time offer, so I'll let you know more when I know more!
on the last day we had some Leadership training (again for Silver Elite and above), when we went in the room this is how the tables were set up - so beautifully!
What's in the box?  have to admit it was hard to open it, as there's a gorgeous sticker going over the opening that we didn't want to ruin lol, however it was food goodies, popcorn, a biscuit with the icing stamped "Stampin' Up!" and a 3 pack of Ferrero Rocher chocolates (yumm)

If you've made it to this point, Congratulations! and thanks for reading it all!

Couple of important notes to let you know, the retiring list has come out today, so if there's anything you were after get onto my business website and check it out (or click here: Retiring List) if you're not sure if something is/was on the list and you need to know, just ask me!  Also big news we're not going to stock the Bigshot anymore and the Trimmer has gone, both to be replaced although not 100% sure when yet, so if you need more trimming blades, best get on and order them or they'll run out!  If you're placing an order do use this code to go in the draw for free stuff: KRVFSXJF
however if you're placing an order of over $250 don't use the code as you'll be entitled to Free Stampin' rewards of your own 😀 Or you could just join and only pay $169 for $235 of products! (ask me!)  And if you're part of my Craft@Home group, use this code: CY99NYVJ

Well I think that had better be it from me for today, if you are part of school holidays I hope you're having a great time! and find time to have a little relaxing stampin'
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop