Something Saturday - Hooray for Honeycomb Kit

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought we'd take a look at one of the new Kits that Stampin' Up! has brought out, it's really fun!, the name "honeycomb" kind of gives it away🤣 There are 9 cards to create, and it's a nice simple kit, would make an excellent gift for anyone who is thinking of starting off with card-making, there's no stamping involved - it's all "stick it together" and everything is included to do this.  At $32 it works out to $3.56 per card (which let's face it is pretty cheap for a card these days!) So here are the cards you can make (3 of each): Don't you just love the matching envelopes? The front of each card has clear embossed shiny bits on it (most obvious on the rainbow card at the top! with my photography) And there you have it, I haven't had the chance to play around and see what else I can create with this kit yet, so if you get it and do play around, let me know what you do! If you missed the video here it

Fundraiser for Collective 61 (and a video!)

Hi There,
Yesterday was the fundraiser I was doing for Collective 61, we all had a great day, and it was perfect for staying in and creating, being a rainy day!  I captured a picture of the sky before we started, it was amazing!

Having said that I managed to forget to take any photos of the creating!  (yay go me - lol), however I did take photos of the kits I created for the day, and photos of the cards/ project I created for it, and also a little video to show how to create the long "handbags" that the kits were in, so first up....

The Kit "handbags":
then what we made.....




As I had all my watercolour pencils with me, the ladies were able to choose the colour they liked for the cards, or to pick the ones from the pack "Lot's of Happy Card Kit"  gee the cards turned out beautifully! (very therapeutic colouring in!)
We also made a little framed piece with a quote from Isaiah 61 (it's in the Rose Wonder Stamp set) and matching card.  The designer series paper we used is the Tutti Frutti, and the little "Hello Friend" stamps came from the Fruit Basket Stamp set
And last but not least a little video for you, on how to create the handbags that I had the kits in, they're made from 12x12 cardstock, scored 1" in on opposite sides, then turn the card, and score at 5.5" and 6.5"  (just so you have the dimensions)


I hope you enjoy the video, and this post has inspired you to create, the kits really are fabulous, and so relaxing to create, (you don't really have to think too hard with them lol)

Don't forget only 6 days left of Sale-a-Bration,  3 options,
  1. get a free SAB item for every $90 spent
  2. host a party and when orders total over $400 you get an extra $40 to spend (or place an order for $400 and get 4 SAB items and get $80 free to spend!
  3. Join Stampin' Up! for $169 and choose over $300 of products!
I know I'd pick #3. Oh wait..... I already did lol!  Ah well, come and join me on the Stampin' Up! journey :)

God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop