Something Saturday - Cascading Pleated Fold Card

Image
 Hi There Creators, I promised when I was showing off my swap cards from OnStage that I'd work out how to create a couple of cards I received. So, here we go, I have discovered they're called Cascading Pleated Fold Cards! (good start) Here are my 2 cards I made using this technique, I figured I could have a go at both landscape and portrait cards. 😍 The first one is made using the absolutely gorgeous Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper . It took a bit of cutting to get it right as I wanted each scene in front to echo the scene behind, but I think I got it! Then the card I made up in the video ended up like this, I've used the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (which is happily continuing onto the next catalogue!), and the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle (again continuing on)   Although Sam (Mr 13 year old) did ask what flavour ice-cream is that meant to be?  I said Chocolate & Boysenberry (Hummm, Ok Mum....) 🤣 Anyway on to the measurements.... I worked out that

Interactive Cards Class for February

Hi there,

For my February Interactive Cards Class on Tuesday 20th Feb, I will be teaching Twist'n'Pop Cards, this will be available as a kit for those who can't make it to the class (the only part I can't provide you with is the stamped images)  All the cardstock will be cut and scored for you and there will be instructions included.
Here are the cards:

The Designer Series Papers used may vary from card to card, in the first card we'll be using the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper,  The Happy Birthday will be die cut for you using the Happy Birthday Thinlits die cut from the stunning Myths and Magic Glimmer Paper and the cute Pandas are stamped images cut out (the Party Pandas stamp set is available for FREE when you order $90+ until the 31st March)
In the second card we'll be using the Tutti Fruity Designer Series Paper, the Celebrate You thinlit dies (which are available for FREE with an order of $180+) Also the Pretty Label Punch, and the fun Bird stamped images are from Bird Banter Stamp set (just love these birds and sayings!) And I think at $30 for 19 stamps it's a complete bargain!
I'm uploading a couple of videos of opening the cards below (hopefully they work!)
If you are interested in joining the class I have one in the morning at 10.30am and one in the evening at 7.30pm in Laanecoorie Class cost is $20.  Otherwise I can mail this pack out to you, cost for the pack is $15 with $2 postage ($17 all up)
I hope this inspires you to create.
God Bless love
Heather xox



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop