Something Saturday - Cascading Pleated Fold Card

Image
 Hi There Creators, I promised when I was showing off my swap cards from OnStage that I'd work out how to create a couple of cards I received. So, here we go, I have discovered they're called Cascading Pleated Fold Cards! (good start) Here are my 2 cards I made using this technique, I figured I could have a go at both landscape and portrait cards. 😍 The first one is made using the absolutely gorgeous Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper . It took a bit of cutting to get it right as I wanted each scene in front to echo the scene behind, but I think I got it! Then the card I made up in the video ended up like this, I've used the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (which is happily continuing onto the next catalogue!), and the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle (again continuing on)   Although Sam (Mr 13 year old) did ask what flavour ice-cream is that meant to be?  I said Chocolate & Boysenberry (Hummm, Ok Mum....) 🤣 Anyway on to the measurements.... I worked out that

Mail Out Class for January

Hi Everyone,
As I won't be offering card classes in January, I thought I'd offer a "Mail Out" class.  This uses one of the new products in the new Occasions Catalogue called Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit, that'll be released on 3rd January (as a demonstrator I got to pre-purchase this - yay!  if you'd like to be able to pre-purchase things too, let me know and I can tell you more about becoming a demonstrator and joining my team)

Anyway back to it!  this kit includes shiny (oooo shiny things.....lol) accents and embellishments, (ribbon, vellum/silver foil die cuts, cardstock/silver foil die cuts, mini paper tassels, washi tape, mini clothes pegs, and numbers), out of this I have created 6 cards for you to make, and you'll still have more of the kit left over to create more yourself!

With the 6 cards I've created, you'll be receiving all the cardstock cut to size, and basic instructions to put them together.  You will need to have:
  1. a stamp set for the sayings and the small background stamps, (I've used a new one called Perennial Birthday, which is priced at $38, I've used 10 of the stamps out of 14 in the set! which works out to only $2.71 per stamp, bargain!!) 
  2. Glues (I've used Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals and Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive). 
  3. Something to colour in with (I've used Stampin' Blends in Old Olive duo's, Pumpkin Pie duo's and Pink Pirouette duo's), 
  4. Ink Pad/s, you could use Memento Black, and colour in with the Blends, although I've used Old Olive and Marina Mist.  I'll add more details after the photos :)

Here are the cards:
the cards with the numbers are interchangeable, you pick out your own numbers from your kit.

Ok, onto the nitty gritty!

Price of the kit is $25, and $5 for postage.
HOWEVER!  
As it is Sale-a-Bration, if you order $180+ from me (either on line or in person) then I will send you this class for FREE, and you'll also receive 1 or 2 FREE Sale-a-Bration items as part of your order (double bonus!!) If you order online, just drop me a line to remind me to send your kit to you, I'd hate to miss anyone accidentally!
Please place your order with me and pop the money into my bank account with your name as a reference by 6th January (let me know and I'll send you my a/c number), I will get the order done by the 8th and will aim to have everything mailed out by the 15th (should be enough time for Australia Post to get the order to me!)

I'm hoping the new catalogues will arrive with me any day now, so I can start sending those out to you, let me know if you want one (I'm sending them out for free😊 so don't miss out by not letting me know!)

I hope this inspires you to want to create in your own space!
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop