Something Saturday - Mini Catalogue what's retiring

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought I'd show you what's retiring from the Mini Catalogue (and what's being reduced, which isn't much!)  You'll find that lots of bundles are retiring but the products in them aren't, which means that if you want a 10% discount on them you need to buy them before they head into the new catalogue or online as individual items  (of course you could always join my team and get a 20% discount on all your goodies😉) At the end of the video I end up showing off the Forever Love Specialty Designer Series Paper , and something a bit different you can do with it, also the beautiful Gold Foiled Flowers Cards & Envelopes .  And here's what I ended up doing with them: I used some of my Stampin' Blend alcohol markers to colour them in (a little time consuming, but totally worth it!) I ended up deciding to colour in the vanilla background with the pool party markers too, I really like the way it turned out!  with this card I used b

Class in December 2019

Hi There Creators,
Wowsers we're onto December Classes! Which are all a week later so the first classes are Thursday 12 December 10.30am and 7.30pm in Laanecoorie then Saturday 14th, 10am in Maryborough, we're going to have a spot of Christmassy lunch together so if you're coming bring a little something to share.  With Christmas just around the corner, what better to create than Christmas Cards?

Card #1: how cute is this stamp set?  #Elfie it colours in so beautifully with the Stampin' Blends (alcohol markers), I've teamed it up with the limited time Christmas Time is Here, specialty designer series paper, gotta be quick to get this DSP!
Moving onto card #2: these Stitched Stars dies are fabulous! And it's paired with my favourite set from this holiday catalogue - Itty Bitty Christmas.
Card #4 is one I've been wanting to make for ages since I saw the Dog builder punch, and the Sprig punch: Reindogs! lol teamed up with the matching stamp set Happy Tails, and I thought it went really well with this saying from Itty Bitty Christmas.
Ok and onto the last class card for the year! I just had to use the Snowfall accents puff paint. Oh and the die set that goes with my favourite stamp set (and Yea! they bundle up with a 10% discount!) Itty Bitty Christmas Bundle (guess where the stamp comes from lol) then I've also used the Gleaming Ornament Punches, Shimmery Crystal Effects and the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper.

And that's it!  I really hope you can come and join us, but if not - I hope these have inspired you to create in your space 😊
God Bless love
Heather xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop