Something Saturday - Cascading Pleated Fold Card

Image
 Hi There Creators, I promised when I was showing off my swap cards from OnStage that I'd work out how to create a couple of cards I received. So, here we go, I have discovered they're called Cascading Pleated Fold Cards! (good start) Here are my 2 cards I made using this technique, I figured I could have a go at both landscape and portrait cards. 😍 The first one is made using the absolutely gorgeous Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper . It took a bit of cutting to get it right as I wanted each scene in front to echo the scene behind, but I think I got it! Then the card I made up in the video ended up like this, I've used the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (which is happily continuing onto the next catalogue!), and the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle (again continuing on)   Although Sam (Mr 13 year old) did ask what flavour ice-cream is that meant to be?  I said Chocolate & Boysenberry (Hummm, Ok Mum....) 🤣 Anyway on to the measurements.... I worked out that

Cards for classes in November

Hi there Creators,
Oooh it's almost Christmas and for November we're up to 3 Christmas cards 😀

So card #1: I've had my eye on these gorgeous penguins since the beginning of the catalogue and have finally purchased them! They're called "Playful Penguins", I've also used the fabulous Frosted Frames dies, and also some of Shimmery Crystal effects with the new Ice Stampin' Glitter, I wasn't going to get it, but then I saw someone else's and it's rather cool!  the glitter has a consistency of granulated sugar.

moving onto the 2nd Christmas card....GOLD it's so Christmassy!  I've got the Gold foil cardstock, the new Golden Glitz ink pad........  And I've used the So Many Stars Stamps and the Stitched Stars dies (which are really amazing)  and fabulously the 2 come as So Many Stars bundle yea for 10% off!  
last Christmas card..... this one uses up some Christmas paper scraps, gotta love that?!  I've also used some of the brand new Gold Shimmer Ribbon and Gold Glitter Dots both of these only available while stocks last from 1st November, and my favourite Christmas saying stamp set: Itty Bitty Christmas
And the last card for November, I'm trying to use some of my stamps I haven't used in a while so this one uses Beautiful You and Birthday backgrounds, oh and Handwritten!  Also some vellum, heat embossing, and not forgetting the beautiful Scalloped Lace Trim.
Phew you made it through the 4 cards!  Class dates are Saturday 2nd November 10am in Maryborough, and Thursday 7th at 10.30am and 7.30pm in Laanecoorie, I hope you can make it, do let me know if you're planning to come.
If you can't make it I hope these have inspired you to create!
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop