Something Saturday - Cascading Pleated Fold Card

Image
 Hi There Creators, I promised when I was showing off my swap cards from OnStage that I'd work out how to create a couple of cards I received. So, here we go, I have discovered they're called Cascading Pleated Fold Cards! (good start) Here are my 2 cards I made using this technique, I figured I could have a go at both landscape and portrait cards. 😍 The first one is made using the absolutely gorgeous Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper . It took a bit of cutting to get it right as I wanted each scene in front to echo the scene behind, but I think I got it! Then the card I made up in the video ended up like this, I've used the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (which is happily continuing onto the next catalogue!), and the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle (again continuing on)   Although Sam (Mr 13 year old) did ask what flavour ice-cream is that meant to be?  I said Chocolate & Boysenberry (Hummm, Ok Mum....) 🤣 Anyway on to the measurements.... I worked out that

Interactive Card Class for July

Hi There!
Well continuing on with the theme of "Christmas in July" I have 2 Spinning wheel Cards to create. 
the class date is Thursday 26th July at 10.30am and 7.30pm. Or you can order a kit from me, I can't stamp the images for you, but I can cut and organise everything and send instructions, both cards could be done with the same stamp set, or you could substitute one of your own.

First up is this one made with the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp set, I'll add a short video at the end, so you can see how the wheel at the side turns and you get 4 different pictures through the hole. (the Eskimo girl, A gingerbread man, Reindeer and Santa)
 
This other card uses the cute Seasonal Chums stamp set and matching dies Seasonal Tags Framelits
The little tree turns round to reveal the cute deer that's in this stamp set and the snowman.
And to see them in action, check out this short video:

I hope you can join me to create these cards (class cost $20), let me know if you do plan to come, as places are limited, or if you'd prefer a kit to create in your own time ($17 which includes postage), let me know.

I hope these inspire you to create!
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop