Something Saturday - Mini Catalogue what's retiring

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought I'd show you what's retiring from the Mini Catalogue (and what's being reduced, which isn't much!)  You'll find that lots of bundles are retiring but the products in them aren't, which means that if you want a 10% discount on them you need to buy them before they head into the new catalogue or online as individual items  (of course you could always join my team and get a 20% discount on all your goodies😉) At the end of the video I end up showing off the Forever Love Specialty Designer Series Paper , and something a bit different you can do with it, also the beautiful Gold Foiled Flowers Cards & Envelopes .  And here's what I ended up doing with them: I used some of my Stampin' Blend alcohol markers to colour them in (a little time consuming, but totally worth it!) I ended up deciding to colour in the vanilla background with the pool party markers too, I really like the way it turned out!  with this card I used b

Interactive Class "Book Cards"

Hi there,
On 19th June 10.30am and 7.30pm I will be doing my Interactive Class (also available as a mail out class), and this month we are doing "Book Cards"  (mainly with new products *yay*)

This first card uses the stunning Stained Glass thinlits, and matching Painted Glass stamp set
 then inside you have the Sheet Music Stamp set, and I thought the saying "just a note" from Flourishing Phrases Stamp set (often a "go to" set for me) was rather appropriate lol

This second card uses the beautiful "Serene Garden Stamp set" on the inside, It reminded me of the sleeping beauty story book I had as a child
 Then on the outside I've used the matching Garden scene framelits, this one is an embossing die (how cool!!), and the smaller dragonfly from Detailed Dragonfly thinlits
As I mentioned at the beginning this is available as a class in my classroom on Tuesday 19th June (10.30am or 7.30pm)  for $20 or it is available as a mail out kit, I can't do the stamping for you, but I can cut and emboss all the relevant peices, this is available for $17 which includes postage.
Do let me know if you'd like to book into the class or order a kit.

I hope this inspires you to create!
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop