Something Saturday - Cascading Pleated Fold Card

Image
 Hi There Creators, I promised when I was showing off my swap cards from OnStage that I'd work out how to create a couple of cards I received. So, here we go, I have discovered they're called Cascading Pleated Fold Cards! (good start) Here are my 2 cards I made using this technique, I figured I could have a go at both landscape and portrait cards. 😍 The first one is made using the absolutely gorgeous Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper . It took a bit of cutting to get it right as I wanted each scene in front to echo the scene behind, but I think I got it! Then the card I made up in the video ended up like this, I've used the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (which is happily continuing onto the next catalogue!), and the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle (again continuing on)   Although Sam (Mr 13 year old) did ask what flavour ice-cream is that meant to be?  I said Chocolate & Boysenberry (Hummm, Ok Mum....) 🤣 Anyway on to the measurements.... I worked out that

Made it Monday on Tuesday!

Hi there

Over on the Eureka Stampers Facebook Page, which I'm part of we have something called "Made it Monday".  However as yesterday was a public holiday, the kids were home, and I was unpacking the car back into my craft room/class room, so nothing was made :(

So today in my list of things to do were to organise my "tag card" and the card that my Craft@Home ladies will be receiving to create, I thought I'd share them with you today.

The Tag Card for those of you who don't know, is a way of making the tag that comes on your bag (when your purchase from me), into a card, so here it is:

it uses the gorgeous Eastern Medallions Thinlits to create the beautiful cut out in the card, then the tag itself uses the Ribbon of Courage Stamp set, and Support Ribbon Framelits, along with the Tailored Tag Punch, and the Sale-a-Bration Shimmer ribbon pack (the ribbon may vary from card to card) You can choose to have these ribbons for free when you place an order of  $90 before the end of March.  I 've coloured my heart in using the Stampin' Blends, but I have left them uncoloured for you to decide on your own colours :)

And the other card I wanted to share with you today is the one my Craft@Home group will be getting to create, I do have a space in the group if anyone is interested!
This card uses the new Sale-a-Bration Basket Weave Embossing Folder (the embossing folder will be available in the next Annual Catalogue, but currently you can choose to have it and the coordinating stamp set when you purchase $180 of products available till the end of March)  This also uses the Ribbon of Courage Stamp set, and Support Ribbon Framelits.(although I can't stamp it for them, so my Craft@Home'rs will be using their own stamps for the saying)  Oh and the Duet Banner Punch!

Well I hope these cards inspire you to create, and if you'd like to find out more about my Craft@Home group let me know!

God Bless love
Heather xox




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop