Something Saturday - Mini Catalogue what's retiring

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought I'd show you what's retiring from the Mini Catalogue (and what's being reduced, which isn't much!)  You'll find that lots of bundles are retiring but the products in them aren't, which means that if you want a 10% discount on them you need to buy them before they head into the new catalogue or online as individual items  (of course you could always join my team and get a 20% discount on all your goodies😉) At the end of the video I end up showing off the Forever Love Specialty Designer Series Paper , and something a bit different you can do with it, also the beautiful Gold Foiled Flowers Cards & Envelopes .  And here's what I ended up doing with them: I used some of my Stampin' Blend alcohol markers to colour them in (a little time consuming, but totally worth it!) I ended up deciding to colour in the vanilla background with the pool party markers too, I really like the way it turned out!  with this card I used b

Upcoming Fundraiser on Saturday 24th March

Hi There

I will be doing a fundraiser for Collective 61 on Saturday 24th March.  Collective 61 partners with Cambodian Organisations; Daughters, Chab Dai, and Mother's Heart to see vulnerable women and children empowered and labels and stigmas replaced with identity and hope for the future.  During the fundraiser you will be making 6 cards and 1 framed decor piece, and finding out more about Collective 61.

  I'm attaching the flyer below:
Don't forget you do have to pre-book your place and if you do so before the 1st March, you get a $5 discount :)  any questions, just ask!
       I hope you can make it.

God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop