Something Saturday - Cascading Pleated Fold Card

Image
 Hi There Creators, I promised when I was showing off my swap cards from OnStage that I'd work out how to create a couple of cards I received. So, here we go, I have discovered they're called Cascading Pleated Fold Cards! (good start) Here are my 2 cards I made using this technique, I figured I could have a go at both landscape and portrait cards. 😍 The first one is made using the absolutely gorgeous Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper . It took a bit of cutting to get it right as I wanted each scene in front to echo the scene behind, but I think I got it! Then the card I made up in the video ended up like this, I've used the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (which is happily continuing onto the next catalogue!), and the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle (again continuing on)   Although Sam (Mr 13 year old) did ask what flavour ice-cream is that meant to be?  I said Chocolate & Boysenberry (Hummm, Ok Mum....) 🤣 Anyway on to the measurements.... I worked out that

Tag Card for February

Hi there, 
thought I'd share with you the card you'll be receiving if you place an order with me this month, and also the tag that you can create into a card that will be hanging on your bag!

First up is this special thank you card for you, it uses the amazing Heartfelt Blooms Sale-a-Bration set, you can get this set for FREE! when you purchase $90 of goodies, it's available till the end of March. This stamp is amazing! it's called a Distinktive(R) stamp, and this new design of stamp lays down ink at different opacities giving the finished image that amazing depth.
 
Here is the "tag" card that you'll also receive to create, use the tag from your bag, I've used the cute Flying Home stamp set, colour it in, add the 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper together (I've used Tutti Fruitty),  Add them across the middle of your card base, add a dotted line along the top and bottom edge, and then adhere your tag to your card (I used dimensionals to lift it up a bit)

Don't forget when you order $90+ you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product, this goes through to the end of March, so make the most of it, if you'd like to order, either let me know, or you can order direct online, just click the "shop here" tab above or on one of the blue links.

I hope these inspire you to create!
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop