Something Saturday - Mini Catalogue what's retiring

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought I'd show you what's retiring from the Mini Catalogue (and what's being reduced, which isn't much!)  You'll find that lots of bundles are retiring but the products in them aren't, which means that if you want a 10% discount on them you need to buy them before they head into the new catalogue or online as individual items  (of course you could always join my team and get a 20% discount on all your goodies😉) At the end of the video I end up showing off the Forever Love Specialty Designer Series Paper , and something a bit different you can do with it, also the beautiful Gold Foiled Flowers Cards & Envelopes .  And here's what I ended up doing with them: I used some of my Stampin' Blend alcohol markers to colour them in (a little time consuming, but totally worth it!) I ended up deciding to colour in the vanilla background with the pool party markers too, I really like the way it turned out!  with this card I used b

Colour INKspiration Challenge #26





Hi there,
I decided to join in with the Colour Inkspiration challenge for this fortnight, as I love these colours they remind me of a peacock :)
So, this is the challenge, to use the below colours:

No automatic alt text available.
And here is my creation for the challenge:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/349642308720075/?multi_permalinks=545181619166142&comment_id=545670212450616&notif_id=1516790436430494&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif
I have used all the colours in the cardstock I have in the card, but the background is made from the Iridescent Glimmer paper in the Myths and Magic Glimmer Paper pack, then I've spritzed it with water, and sprinkled over the new Brusho Crystal Colour , and added more spritzed water. Then allowed it to dry (eventually got fed up with the waiting, blotted it and dried it with the first setting on my heat tool lol)  I just LOVE the background effects you can get with the Brusho!  For this particular one, I used the Moss Green, Prussian Blue and Yellow.  The Word and flower are cut out using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlit dies.
Hopefully it works for the challenge! what do you think?

I hope this inspires you to create.
God Bless love
Heather xox


Comments

  1. Heather you have created such a cool background. I need to try this. Thanks for playing along with our Colour INKspiration challenge. Lou

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop