Something Saturday - Mini Catalogue what's retiring

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought I'd show you what's retiring from the Mini Catalogue (and what's being reduced, which isn't much!)  You'll find that lots of bundles are retiring but the products in them aren't, which means that if you want a 10% discount on them you need to buy them before they head into the new catalogue or online as individual items  (of course you could always join my team and get a 20% discount on all your goodies😉) At the end of the video I end up showing off the Forever Love Specialty Designer Series Paper , and something a bit different you can do with it, also the beautiful Gold Foiled Flowers Cards & Envelopes .  And here's what I ended up doing with them: I used some of my Stampin' Blend alcohol markers to colour them in (a little time consuming, but totally worth it!) I ended up deciding to colour in the vanilla background with the pool party markers too, I really like the way it turned out!  with this card I used b

Stampin' Blends (in the normal way)

Hi Everyone,
Well I know I wrote about the new Stampin' Blends the other day, but can't resist sharing some more creations with you! The "normal" way is where you use light plain cardstock (I've used Whisper White, stamp an image with Memento Black ink, and start colouring) As one of my favourite sets is Remarkable You Stamp set, I've gone with the flowers from it, I'll start with my favourite, the Lilies:
this one uses the Daffodil Delight combo blends, Calypso coral combo Blends, and the Pumpkin Pie Combo Blends, and of course the Old Olive Combo Blends for the stems!

Next up the waterlily type flower (I'm sure someone will know what it is!), this one again uses the Daffodil Delight, but then I've used some Pink Pirouette to create the delicate colour in the bottom of the flower, then some Old Olive for the stems again.....

And moving onto the last flower in the stamp set, reminds me of a magnolia flower (although I'm pretty sure if it is that I'll have coloured it in wrong lol), so this one I've used again the Old Olive Blends for the stems, then the Bermuda Bay Blends for the base of the flower blending into the Rich Razzleberry Blends.

Which one was your favourite?

Stay tuned for more Stampin' Blend ideas, Oh and before you go I just wanted to share with you one of my favourite things about the Stampin' Up! Stampin' Blends. You can buy them individually for $7.75, or as a duo with the light and dark of that colour for $15.50.  I really love this versatility as you often use one more than the other, and I think for the price they are really amazing value!
So there's my bob's worth for today :)

 I hope it inspires you to want to give them a go too, and start building up your collection. Let me know if you have any questions.

God Bless love
Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop