Something Saturday - Blackout Embossing

Image
  Hi there Creators Today I'm showing you a technique I learnt just recently - Janine Rawlins had put it up on her FB, and as soon as I saw it I had to go and have a go!  OH MY GOODNESS!! If you haven't come across it before and you have a plentiful supply of embossing folders, I suspect you will be like me too.🤣 So here are the creations I made then I'll give you a brief rundown on how to do it: (I may have got a little carried away......) First up: Fern 3D embossing folder and one of the embossing folders from Stripes & Splatters 3D embossing folders . Then the other embossing folder from Stripes & Splatters is the Pretty Peacock one, and the purple one is one of the Basics 3D embossing Folders Then lastly the 2 embossing folders from Fun Patterns embossing folders (these aren't 3D folders, but they still work 😍) Don't they look great? So, here is the way to do it.....  For these ones I started off with a piece of white cardstock, embossed it, then

BIG THANKYOU to you all !

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to share something with you all that I found out today.  Because of all you, my lovely customers and my amazing Team (The CreateAbles), when Stampin' Up! released the Top 50 Performing Achievers in Australia, I am in it!! ranked at #41.

I am absolutely blown away with this news, and I know that I couldn't have done it without all you guys, so I want you all to know how much I appreciate every one of you 😊

Some of you will know that I went down the Stampin' Up! event in Melbourne over the last weekend (it's called OnStage, and available to Demonstrators only).  I was privileged enough to be included in the Leadership session on the Friday evening, where we had some useful training and a lovely meal, thought I'd show you some photos of my time away:)

 So here I am at the evening session called Centre Stage (obviously very excited) lol
 On our tables we had this amazing decoration (sadly we weren't allowed to "borrow" them)
Moving onto the Saturday - the actual OnStage event, here I am with my level 1 team members who were able to make it from the left Jenny (behind) Renee, Me, Jenny, and Rosalie.
Again there were training sessions, a inspiring talk from Sara Douglas CEO of Stampin' Up!  Who reminded us of Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart: "To love what we do, Share what we love, as we help others Enjoy Creativity and worthwhile accomplishments, in This we make a difference"

There was recognition for various achievements (I got my name up on the big screen!) and got to do 2 Stage Walks.
 

There was crafting sessions, the new unreleased Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-Bration catalogues were given to us, as well as being given new stamp sets and accessories! through Prize Patrol, and All Attendee GiveAways!  I ended up with 4 new (unreleased yet) stamp sets, as well as a few accessories.

When we got to our tables we discovered these (I'm glad Stampin' Up! staff have a sense of humour)

there was also this..... what we thought was a box for rubbish, ha ha weren't we wrong! after popping a heap of rubbish into it I lifted it up and it all fell out umm it's actually a tube lol!
I did manage to score some of those bits, (not the rubbish) so if you're visiting my Class room you may find them there........
Here's some of my team, hard at work....
And to finish it off these ladies:
are the lovely ladies who I was honoured to share an apartment with for the weekend, and this was our view from our 5th Storey Apartment:

not a bad view eh? that bobbly looking building was lit up with gorgeous red and green flashing lights in the evening, which really didn't turn out well on the camera :(

It was such an exciting fun weekend, if you join Stampin' Up!, you will also be invited to these events they happen twice a year (April and November) .  I'd love to have you join my team The CreateAbles, to find out more, click on the link above, or just ask me.

I hope this inspires you, I know the weekend has inspired me! And thankyou once again for your involvement in my Stampin' Up! business, you guys all rock!

God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop