Something Saturday - A Little Latte

Image
 Hi there Creators,  Well today I thought I'd play with one of my lastest goodies, A Little Latte Designer Series Paper , although I'm starting to think that maybe I should have ordered the Stamp set & Dies too: Latte Love Bundle .  They are all "Online Exclusive goodies", which really only means they're not in a catalogue - but you can see them online (and you can click the links above to view them) Anyway here is the card I made up in the video: I borrowed the saying from Trucking Along (which is another one of the Online Exclusives goodies), and felt a need to add some bling, (another online exclusive)  Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins - oh these are really nice!  I do love a good sequin without a hole in the middle🤣 Then I made up this card below too the backing papers are just gorgeous!, saying is also from the Trucking Along stamp set, the green piece running through the middle is actually the reverse side of the coffee splatter top piece.😊 If you mis

Interactive Cards Class Next Tuesday

Hi Everyone,
We're doing Never Ending Cards on Tuesday 17th October, if you'd like to join in, the classes are 10.30am and 7.30pm, or you can order a kit from me.  I can't stamp the kit, but you can add your own images, as the main part will be in the kit (cardstock, cut and scored and Designer Series Paper) and the gate will be cut out too (for card #2)

Here are the 2 cards we'll be making, they each have 4 "pages" so I've done a little video for each, otherwise it would have to be 8 photos!

Card #1 uses the Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, along with Musical Season Stamp set and matching Musical Instrument Dies (comes as a bundle - yay!)


Card #2 uses the gorgeous Detailed Gate thinlit, Vintage Leaves Stamp set, Number of Years Stamp set and Large Numbers Framelits, and also the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper.  Isn't the gate so gorgeous?
If you are interested in ordering the kit, or coming to one of the classes, let me know.

I hope these inspire you to create!
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop