Something Saturday - Blackout Embossing

Image
  Hi there Creators Today I'm showing you a technique I learnt just recently - Janine Rawlins had put it up on her FB, and as soon as I saw it I had to go and have a go!  OH MY GOODNESS!! If you haven't come across it before and you have a plentiful supply of embossing folders, I suspect you will be like me too.🤣 So here are the creations I made then I'll give you a brief rundown on how to do it: (I may have got a little carried away......) First up: Fern 3D embossing folder and one of the embossing folders from Stripes & Splatters 3D embossing folders . Then the other embossing folder from Stripes & Splatters is the Pretty Peacock one, and the purple one is one of the Basics 3D embossing Folders Then lastly the 2 embossing folders from Fun Patterns embossing folders (these aren't 3D folders, but they still work 😍) Don't they look great? So, here is the way to do it.....  For these ones I started off with a piece of white cardstock, embossed it, then

Eureka Stamper Challenge Day 5

Hi Everyone,
Well Day 5 was (after our oldest stamp set on day 4) our newest stamp set/goodies.  Happily a new stamp set had arrived 2 days earlier, so this spurred me on to use it!
Labels to Love stamp set, goes beautifully into the new Everyday Label Punch, which in turn fits nicely into the Lots of Labels framelit dies!  Add a bit of Designer Series Paper underneath (in this case Delightful Daisy) and a touch of copper metallic thread, on top of a Mini Pizza Box. What more could you want?
I hope this inspires you to create!
God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop