Something Saturday - Cascading Pleated Fold Card

Image
 Hi There Creators, I promised when I was showing off my swap cards from OnStage that I'd work out how to create a couple of cards I received. So, here we go, I have discovered they're called Cascading Pleated Fold Cards! (good start) Here are my 2 cards I made using this technique, I figured I could have a go at both landscape and portrait cards. 😍 The first one is made using the absolutely gorgeous Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper . It took a bit of cutting to get it right as I wanted each scene in front to echo the scene behind, but I think I got it! Then the card I made up in the video ended up like this, I've used the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper (which is happily continuing onto the next catalogue!), and the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle (again continuing on)   Although Sam (Mr 13 year old) did ask what flavour ice-cream is that meant to be?  I said Chocolate & Boysenberry (Hummm, Ok Mum....) 🤣 Anyway on to the measurements.... I worked out that

Sneak Peek #2: Musical Season

Hi Everyone,
the new Holiday catalogue comes out on 1st September, and as a demonstrator I get to pre-order from it (yay!)  one of the sets that especially took my fancy was one called Musical Season bundled with the Musical Instruments framelit dies, mainly for the Treble Clef that is in the framelits, being a singer, musical stuff appeals to me (and I know a lot of other musical people too)
This first card uses the Sheet Music Background Stamp in Smoky Slate to begin with, initally I'd done the instruments in Night of Navy, but the card looked too bland, so I ended up making a bit more Christmassy with the Real Red and Old Olive colours, of course the Treble Clef!, it has little dots of silver glitter on the side pattern pieces, which you can just see.
The other card I was able to make today is this one:
how cool is the French Horn?, I like the sayings and the holly sprig is a lovely stamp too, only one other stamp in the set is a little drummer boy, which I didn't have the time to play with properly today.  What do you think? is it a set you could see yourself using?

I hope this inspires you to create!  and if you want me to mail you one of the new catalogues do let me know!

God Bless love
Heather xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop