Something Saturday - Mini Catalogue what's retiring

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought I'd show you what's retiring from the Mini Catalogue (and what's being reduced, which isn't much!)  You'll find that lots of bundles are retiring but the products in them aren't, which means that if you want a 10% discount on them you need to buy them before they head into the new catalogue or online as individual items  (of course you could always join my team and get a 20% discount on all your goodies😉) At the end of the video I end up showing off the Forever Love Specialty Designer Series Paper , and something a bit different you can do with it, also the beautiful Gold Foiled Flowers Cards & Envelopes .  And here's what I ended up doing with them: I used some of my Stampin' Blend alcohol markers to colour them in (a little time consuming, but totally worth it!) I ended up deciding to colour in the vanilla background with the pool party markers too, I really like the way it turned out!  with this card I used b

August's CreateAble Prize Draw

 Hi Everyone, I sent out an email to encourage people to send me photos of their work using Stampin' Up! goodies, and offered a prize draw (some of the gorgeous Glitter Enamel Dots). the brief was to send me photos of anything you've created using Stampin' Up! goodies (and be happy for me to display them on my blog) by 20th August.
I had 2 people who entered, and I love what they created!
First up Sharon, was telling me how she's also a quilter, and uses her stamps in her quilting, she stamps them then sews over top of them, here is the example she sent me:
if you have perused the Hostess stamp sets you'll recognise the pretty flower that's bending over top of the 40!  it's from the Feathery Friends Stamp set, I love this idea of sewing over top of the stamped image!
Coral sent me 2 entries:

funny thing but these 2 also use a hostess set, although this one is retired now (but I still love it!)  She's also used the beautiful tree from Thoughts and Prayers Stamp set.  How cool are the frogs? looks like she's stamped them on a piece of Designer Series Paper then cut them out.

Great jobs to both of you ladies!   As this was a prize draw, I popped the 3 entries into a bowl, and out came Sharon's name!  So Sharon, Congratulations, you'll be receiving a pack of the Glitter enamel dots from me in the mail!

Do send me photos for September's Prize Draw, as I'll be doing it again, make sure those photos are with me by 20th September, and you could win a packet of the gorgeous Faceted Gems.

I hope these ladies works have inspired you to create too
God Bless love
Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop