Something Saturday - Mini Catalogue what's retiring

Image
 Hi there Creators, Today I thought I'd show you what's retiring from the Mini Catalogue (and what's being reduced, which isn't much!)  You'll find that lots of bundles are retiring but the products in them aren't, which means that if you want a 10% discount on them you need to buy them before they head into the new catalogue or online as individual items  (of course you could always join my team and get a 20% discount on all your goodies😉) At the end of the video I end up showing off the Forever Love Specialty Designer Series Paper , and something a bit different you can do with it, also the beautiful Gold Foiled Flowers Cards & Envelopes .  And here's what I ended up doing with them: I used some of my Stampin' Blend alcohol markers to colour them in (a little time consuming, but totally worth it!) I ended up deciding to colour in the vanilla background with the pool party markers too, I really like the way it turned out!  with this card I used b

A couple of things I've created:

Hi Everyone,
thanks for joining me again today 😊  I've been making up a couple of cards for specific occasions, the first one is for my manager at work, who's leaving to go and manage a new branch at the end of the week :(  However as the resident card maker I volunteered to create her leaving card, here it is:
I know she loves peacock sort of colours and pink, so after sorting through some of my old swap cards, I found some inspiration in a Bokeh card, I love the way it's come out (mind you I also love the effect of Bokeh photography!)  I hope I'm fairly safe posting it on here, as I don't think she follows my blog! (and it looks better in real life than the photo will allow me to show)
Just a close up of the balloon, I think the pearls really make it stand out, what do you think?
The other totally unrelated card/presie I've been working on, is for one of my friends Birthdays (admittedly I have missed the birthday now, but I'm getting together with her for lunch today, so I'll aim for this post to be viewed after......
I just couldn't resist giving her the 21 again dinosaur (she's the same age as me), I know she's a pink and purple girl......
And for her pressie, as it was something small, I didn't think it would look too fabulous wrapped in paper, so I found this box (Stampin' Up! used to sell them), and it was perfect size!  bit of decoration and Voila!


Admittedly using a couple of retired items (the petite petal punch, and blushing bride glimmer paper) but the larger punch Pansy Punch is still available, the ones on the top have a slit to the centre, so I could roll them up a little, so they'd sit up, umm makes me want to go and play some more....... lol
Ok well that's it, I'm off to my craft room for 20 minutes before I have to go out.

Hope this inspires you to create,
God Bless love
Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop