Something Saturday - Blackout Embossing

Image
  Hi there Creators Today I'm showing you a technique I learnt just recently - Janine Rawlins had put it up on her FB, and as soon as I saw it I had to go and have a go!  OH MY GOODNESS!! If you haven't come across it before and you have a plentiful supply of embossing folders, I suspect you will be like me too.🤣 So here are the creations I made then I'll give you a brief rundown on how to do it: (I may have got a little carried away......) First up: Fern 3D embossing folder and one of the embossing folders from Stripes & Splatters 3D embossing folders . Then the other embossing folder from Stripes & Splatters is the Pretty Peacock one, and the purple one is one of the Basics 3D embossing Folders Then lastly the 2 embossing folders from Fun Patterns embossing folders (these aren't 3D folders, but they still work 😍) Don't they look great? So, here is the way to do it.....  For these ones I started off with a piece of white cardstock, embossed it, then

What's in the bag?

Hi Everyone,
thought I'd share with you what I gave my latest team member.
This is the card I made for her, and a little gift I created, if you'd like to find out what's in the bag, join my team LOL.
If you join before the end of July (today) you can get a heap of extra goodies for FREE!!
Check out my link above for all the details:  "Join my Team" :)

God Bless love
Heather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fancy Fold Arrow Card with Video

Celebration of Tags

Share it Sunday Blog Hop